Wednesday, 8 June 2011

My flag

Black red green
My lovely colours
Peaceful, calm and real
Black red green
My lucky colours
With an ever shinning  sun
We love you, I love you
As I grow older
My black red green
Grew older and wiser
With its ever shinning  sun
Forever black red green
And forever the shinning sun
You conquer your foes
Aiming to change the course
Of time and history
My lucky black red green
You make me happy
All the heroes gone
And the soldiers fallen
But never forgotten
Proud of you
Black red green
We embrace you with owe
The symbols of love
Over the years grew
When you fly in the sky
With your ever shinning sun
You preach love, loyalty and
respect
Yet some tend to lose the
respect
I vow to love and protect
Fight for your legacy
As we continue to rise
Like the ever shinning sun
On your middle
Black red green
With theshinning sun FOREVER

No comments:

Post a Comment